Zero- Test Sequence (EBM) Zero- Test Sequence (EBM)

Thats what i wanna hear.

Id say this is a perefct 10, i was hoping to hear somehting sick, and you delivered. fucking ebm at its best.

A Machine's Rebirth [EBM] A Machine's Rebirth [EBM]

hmm.

i see what your saying XP. not a bad attempt, i encourage you to make music man. this has lots of amateur elements easily pointed out.

a good rule to live by, if its not awesome, make it awesome. right now, this is not awesome, but it wants to be.

practice making songs dude, you wont beleive the amount of songs i have not submitted to ng becuase i ended up not liking them after I was finished. You have to feel very ocnfident in your work nowayadays man.

good luck.

C@refu1(Burnin Fever Remix) C@refu1(Burnin Fever Remix)

Pimp

ALot better than most of ur stuff i heard. Full of energy, i loved it. Could use more build up. More bass, but everything else seems pretty legit. nice kick distortion you used. I am very glad i inspire such awesome music =D!!!

14etan responds:

thanks man i was like im gonna take a new direction in this pumped the bpm to 160 and played it i was surprised the kick i could get with garage band thanks for the inspiration and keep ur eye out im halfway trhough a new 1

[c30] Mandatory Tetris Remix [c30] Mandatory Tetris Remix

sounds...

PAMP. good fucking shit,.

culmor30 responds:

thanks man

Endless Maze Endless Maze

sick

easy to dig this song. sounds fucking insane.

Passed Out In A Cloud Passed Out In A Cloud

That hook from deadmau5

is in fl9. easy to find. cut up that loop more, cause deadmau5's hey baby is a real sick song bro.

Pure Scientific Fact (NG Cut) Pure Scientific Fact (NG Cut)

Drum intros are super swell.

it wouldnt feel as good a house song if it werent there (also ecellant for djing your songs.) that bass is killer, tech house. just utterly sexy. Amazing work you produce my friend. Its all top quality.

Oontz- EBM demo Oontz- EBM demo

deserves more credit than its getting.

EBM is something rare to come by on this site, so almost any EBM is good EBM. This is well above good EBM too. I hope this can stay on front page to get more exposure for a while, I would definally make this a full song, with a bit more intensity, and maybe some vocals depending on what direction you would like to step! =) Real good song man, as well as your other EBM, this one was my favorite.

DomesticTerrorist responds:

Thank you! I should really do something with this, I love that lead...

[c30] Another World [c30] Another World

de best song

evarrrrr

culmor30 responds:

nooooo

this is horribly generic

listen to the one i submitted before this

Necromancy (drum n' bass) Necromancy (drum n' bass)

Tight

Perfect kind of drum and bass. I love the big synth.